Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hello!!!!

This is my first attempt ever at blogging. I am really pushing my technological capabilities! I have created this blog to keep family and friends updated with our happenings. I am also introducing Nora to anybody who has not "met" her yet. She is the highlight of our lives right now. She was born on February 23 after 13 hours of labor and an eventual c-section. I taught school for 7 years, but now get to stay at home with her...what a joy! I am going to be teaching a class in the fall for Harding University, so that will allow me to use my brain cells some. Enjoy her sweet pictures.

As you can see, she is all eyes and she looks exactly like her daddy. The only parts of me so far are her cowlick (poor girl...bangs will never be an option!) and her blue eyes. I'm hoping they stay that way :). I hope y'all enjoy these "occassional updates".

4 comments:

Tesney said...

Yea! Another blogging friend. Love the pics of Nora. She is a cutie! I will also be teaching a class this fall for the first time. I'm so nervous about it. Are you? I'm terrified that the students won't like me because I remember all the instructors that I didn't like in college.

Dallas said...

Meredith, nice to meet you! Have fun at DisneyWorld!

Tesney, Yes, I am nervous about teaching the class. It is also a graduate level class and I am worried that I'm not "equipped". Harding has a campus up here (Northwest Arkansas) and since I have a Master's and attend a CofC, I got the job. Hopefully my knowledge also played a factor. We'll have to keep each other updated...good luck preparing for your class!

Heather said...

Hi Dallas,
You don't know me, but I got here from Tesney's site. We grew up in the same hometown. I did go to Harding for a year before transferring to Bama. I love this blogging stuff. Your daughter is adorable. I'll have to keep checking your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Dallas...what a great idea! I tried to find where I e-mailed you my thanks for the picture of Nora, but couldn't find it. I guess I just dreamed I did...anyway, thanks so much. I love the adorable "behind" picture. Love you all...

Related Posts with Thumbnails