Monday, December 18, 2006

Guess Who's Crawling!

Yep! Last night, Nora decided to start crawling FORWARDS. She has been crawling backwards for about 3 weeks now, not really getting to her destination, but last night she figured out the forward motion. I started crying today when she was crawling-do you think I'm going to be a basketcase when she starts school? Here is a quick video of her doing her new trick. (By the way...if you have your volume on you'll hear a machine gun firing in the background...it's just my embroidery machine. No need to be alarmed, we don't have fire arms in the house.)



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

5 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! She looks like an expert already! Bailey is right behind her! I know it will be any day for him. It had just better not be while I am out of town next week! I want to cry when I think about Bailey crawling, so I think it is completely normal for you to cry! Love you! Hope to see y'all over Christmas.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

awe! look at her go! yay! oh and you do embroidery? thats awesome. Im jealous. Wish I could learn. ;)

Ashley said...

Go Nora! Watch out world! It does sound like a machine gun!! I can't wait for Ranger and Nora to play again. I know they'll interact a whole lot more than last time!

James E. Miller said...

Life is just about to get super busy for you with your mobile daughter. I got a good laugh from the background sound of the embroidery machine.

Sara

Heather said...

She's such a big girl and a good crawler! She's going to get in to all kinds of mischief now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails