Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Coming home

We leave our hotel in one hour.

It has been a wonderful trip! We:
saw Alcatraz
ate at Fisherman's Wharf (seafood and sourdough bread)
got some chocolate at Ghiradelli's
toured Muir Woods
drove across the Golden Gate Bridge
went to Chinatown and ate at a place with a duck in the window
walked around Union Square
saw the "Painted Ladies"
saw Janis Joplin's house
walked and walked and walked

We are ready to see Nora again but will miss the "vacation life" we have enjoyed the past few days.

If you ready this today, please pray for safe travels home.

Oh, and I filled up my card in my digital camera, so I will have lots of pictures to post.

post signature

1 comment:

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

glad you had a safe trip...im ready to travel some myself! cant wait to see your pics. be careful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails