Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Attention blogger buddies and thanks Scott!

I have received many comments from my blogger friends regarding my blog's ability to update.

If you have set up your blog to tell you which of your friends' have updated their blogs (does that make ANY sense?), then you know that my blog is not one that updates...and it's not because I don't. We all know I have loads of thought-provoking posts all the time.

My computer-savvy friend, Scott told me the problem, and here it is:

For some your RSS feed is a little screwy. Have all of your friends try linking
to you through this instead: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/vQPM

So, if you feel up to it and have a few seconds, maybe you would like to change my info.

post signature

1 comment:

The Rickard 5 said...

OK, that information may as well be printed in Chinese...RSS?? Changing things? I don't think so! LOL I can mess up a wrist watch if there are enough buttons on it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails