Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Home!

We're home and the girls didn't seem as excited to me as I expected them to. Although, I have gotten a few extra hugs and they're both sticking closer than usual.

I came home to see 3 new teeth pocking through Elyn's little gums.

Nora talks so much more and seems to have thinned out and grown taller.

All of my laundry was done, dishes were washed, trash all stored in garage, clean sheets were on my bed, and dinner for tonight is in the fridge.

Thanks Gram!

And, we have a dented garage.

Lots of things happened while we were away. Hopefully I can post a photo journal of our time later tonight (if I'm not passed out asleep on the couch).

post signature

4 comments:

Kim said...

Glad you're home safe! Just send Gram over to my house!

Marty Rhea Hill said...

That's what I am waiting on DDHH....PICTURES!!!!!!!! I am going crazy.

Anonymous said...

Sorry your kids were in college by the time you got home.;) We were in the Bronx on Saturday and I thought about how close you were--hope you had a great time and got to see lots of things!:)

Rachel said...

I am happy to hear you are home and had a great time!! You are so right - everytime I travel, the kids look like they have lost weight =)!

Related Posts with Thumbnails