Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pay It Forward...and get a prize!

*************Congrats Kim, Erin, and Amy...sorry Marty, you have to have a blog. Maybe this will motivate you to start one. You can still "pay it forward" though. Kim and Erin, click on "contact me" off of my profile and email me your address so I can send you your "prize". Amy, yours will be in the mail to you next week. Thanks for playing!!!!**************

I have yet to see my fabulous gift from Rachel, although, I know it will be completely fabulous because it is coming from her. I will find out Sunday and dream until then...

What am I talking about, you might ask? Well, I am paying it forward with a premeditated act of kindness. Would you like to be the owner of a fun gift and give in return? Well, read some more...

THE RULES: The main focus is doing an act of kindness without expecting anything in return other than that the recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and pay it forward.

I will send a small, fun gift to the first 3 bloggers who post a comment on this entry. In turn, those three will post this information and pick 3 people they want to send something to and then the game will continue!!

If you are interested in participating, be one of the first 3 bloggers to leave a comment!! The little something you send can be something you made, bought, were given or found, anything you want!! Just a gift that will make the person's day!!

You have to promise that you will then post about this on your blog, link back to me, and then send something to the first three people who sign up to play along through your blog. Doesn't this sound like fun!!??

All of you lurkers out there who never comment, now is your chance to prove to me that you frequent my blog.

Have fun!
post signature

7 comments:

Marty Rhea Hill said...

Me, me, me, me. I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!! to pay it forward. I love you and will see you tomorrow.

Marty Rhea Hill said...

Oh, no, fun. I don't have a blog, but I do want to participate if I can.

Kim said...

Sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

I am a frequent lurker who loves your wit and sense of humor. Your posts always make me laugh! I especially enjoyed your post about your "runner's bladder." I had my first baby back in March, and my bladder hasn't been the same since. I appreciate you shedding some light - and humor - on the topic.

Well, I was hoping to be one of your first 3 commenters, but it looks like I may be number 4. I like the pay-it-forward game. Great idea!

Amy said...

OK Marty's out and I am in. I love Dallas gifts, and I have some all ready to go!

Kelli said...

I know the contest is over but I thought I'd come out of hiding. My name is Kelli, and I read your blog. It's so cute and funny.

Whitney said...

What a cute idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails