Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"Little Mexico"

Well, Matthew and I decided, finally, where we are going to go on our vacation.

It's not Mexico.

It's not Vegas (although, THANK YOU for all of the comments! It just wasn't financially the best for us).

We are going to, as my friend Clair calls it, Little Mexico.
Yep, San Antonio.

Matthew has never been (WHAT!?!). I have been many, many times...but never with my favorite person.

We will drop the girls off in Fort Worth, with my mom, and then drive the rest of the way.

Because there is no flight to pay for we are able to stay in a pretty nice hotel.

I am just so excited to get to spend some time ALONE with Matthew and REST.

Hurry up July!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

San Antonio is soooo much fun!! Yall deserve a nice vacation!!

Traci said...

Dallas- I have always wanted to stay at that hotel right on the riverwalk. I'm SO jealous!! Have a great time! :)

Julie Walker said...

Julie's Bed and Breakfast is just an hour from San Antonio. You should stop by!! I would LOVE to you see you!

Lane said...

How fun! I have never been there either...can't wait to hear all about it!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

how much fun! I know you guys will have a blast!

Related Posts with Thumbnails