Monday, May 18, 2009

Her first year in school

Here Nora is on her first day of Mother's Day Out, back in August. I was so excited for her to go to school! She was mostly excited about her lunchbox.

Here she is again, on the first day, just having met her teachers, Mrs. Tricia and Mrs. Angie.

And here she is today, the last day of Mother's Day Out for this year. Her favorite friend at school was Ally. I really hope they get to be in the same class together next year!

And her last day with Mrs. Angie and Mrs. Tricia. They have been fabulous!
I have loved Nora's Mother's Day Out program this year and so has she. She never complained about going and looked forward to our Monday's.

It was nice to spend time alone with Elyn each Monday, but we always looked forward to picking Nora up.

Next year, she will get to go two days a week and Elyn will go one day (what will I do with a whole day all to myself?).

Nora has really grown this year and has learned so many different things. It makes me sad to think that she only has two more years before she goes to school "full-time" and thankful that I have had the opportunity to spend this time at home with her.

2 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

We too love Mothers Day Out! All of mine have gone through the same school and we have got to enjoy having the same teachers sometimes :) Madison loved going and is so sad that it is over (and I am sad also). She only got to go 2 days this year but next year she will go 3 days. I figure with the other 2 being in school a full day 5 days a week Madison is going to be lonely so we put her in 3 days.

Marty Rhea Hill said...

Yea........SPIRIT!!!!! I am so happy to see the photos AND Spirit. She is gorgeous and I can't believe how old she is getting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails