Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I like...but...

  • I like folding laundry, but don't like putting it away
  • I like it when my girls snuggle up to me if they are crying, but don't like it when they are sad
  • I like to be tan, but don't like to lay out
  • I like the beach, but don't like the ocean
  • I like nuts in my salads, but don't like nuts in my desserts
  • I like fruit, but don't like fruit pies
  • I like mornings, but don't like getting out of bed
  • I like running, but don't like starting the run
  • I like to sew, but don't like cutting the fabric
  • I like to have a lit house, but don't like to use overhead lighting
  • I like to travel, but don't like to pack

What are some of your "I like...but...". We're all a little crazy, so it's okay.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails