Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Legs...shaking...hurting

I have had a lot of trouble sitting down the past few days.

This is the reason why:
We are owners of the EA Sports Active for the Wii. And it is helping prove that I am not in the shape that I thought I was in.

It's sad.It gives a really, REALLY good workout.

It has a 30-day workout challenge that I am participating in right now. I'm on day 4 and been feeling muscles that I didn't even know existed.

We don't have the Wii Fit, but I have talked to people that do and they have said that the Active gives a better workout.

I don't know about that, I just know that when I try to put a t-shirt on I nearly start crying because my muscles are screaming at me.

4 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

I feel the same way but it is due to The 30 Day Shred by Gillian. I think she is trying to kill anyone who attempts her workout :) I am on day 6 and am starting to not hurt as bad but seriously wasn't sure if I could dress myself after the first day...I found muscles I didn't even know existed :)

Whitney said...

We need to invest in one- seeing as I never have a chance to go to the gym with Shane traveling. Now I'm just wondering if I'd make myself do it....

Danna Ramsey said...

Have had lots of friends asking about this. Will send them here!

Hello blog buddies! It's me, Crouse! said...

I was wondering if you have heard anything about the P90X. I am wanting to do a program with Weight Watchers; I think just walking will discourage me. But I was wondering what you thought. we do have a Wii - would this work with the walking and the weight watchers? i am no runner!

Related Posts with Thumbnails