Monday, May 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

So much to catch up on...I feel like I have been living in constant "fast-forward" for the past 2 1/2 weeks. Today is the first day that has felt normal to me. I am ready to catch up on so many things...first thing, our menu for the next two weeks:

Monday-Sloppy Joes/tator tots/apple slices

Tuesday-Baked Potatoes/green beans

Wednesday-Honey chicken skewers with grilled corn salad

Thursday-Easy Beef Stroganoff/broccoli

Friday-DATE NIGHT,out to eat, for the adults/chicken nuggets/mac and cheese/peas-for the girls

Saturday-Grilled Garlic Chicken/roasted zucchini/roasted potatoes

Sunday-leftovers

Monday-Barbecue chicken sandwiches/chips

Tuesday-Salmon with potatoes and mushrooms/green beans

Wednesday-Poppyseed Chicken/broccoli

Thursday-Italian Pasta Bake/lima beans/salad

Friday-Homemade pizza/kernal corn

Saturday-French toast/bacon/fruit

Sunday-leftovers

My recipes are, again, full of Real Simple ones. I just LOVE them so much!

Stay tuned (for those that care) for posts about my dad's visit and Mother's Day. Happy eating!

1 comment:

The Mom behind the Chaos said...

How funny we are having sloppy joes tonight too!! Okay..maybe not funny..but you know what I mean.

We missed you guys yesterday at church! Hope you all are well!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails