Friday, May 01, 2009

PRAYER WARRIORS-Updated

*Updated-Sadly, Micah's body has been found. I cannot imagine the grief her family is experiencing right now. Please pray for her parents, brother and his family, her grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and her husband. Her husband is in police custody right now as he has confessed to accidentally shooting her. I have known Micah for over 20 years and think she was an outstanding woman. Words fail me...please pray for peace for her loved ones.*

Micah Rine Pate and her family need your prayers RIGHT NOW!

This is an email that I received this morning:

Micah Rine Pate, the
daughter of Dennis and Terri Rine and wife of Thomas Pate, is missing. She
and Thomas live in Bartlett , TN , a suburb of Memphis . A missing persons
report was filed late last night and the police are searching for her. She
went for a walk at 8:00 last night and has not been heard from or seen
since.


If you are a member of Facebook, there is a group you can join called "Praying for Micah Rine Pate".

Please, please, drop to your knees and beseech our Lord on her behalf.

9 comments:

Hello blog buddies! It's me, Crouse! said...

This is where I live! You are safe nowhere. I am praying, Micah!

Kathryn said...

Reading that made my heart drop. Thanks for sharing this so we could be in prayer for this family.

April said...

I, too, received that email this morning. I, too, am praying. I cannot imagine what her family is going through right now.

Donna said...

My daughter and Micah are college friends. Becky called me this morning and asked me start praying and contact everyone I know, which I did. Micah is blanketed with prayers that started with the Greenville Oaks Church of Christ Prayer Warriors in Allen, TX and my personal group of prayer warriors. I know even more have been lifted up for her as these groups have fowarded the prayer request! We are praying that God is holding her close and protecting her right now. That she will return home safely, soon.

Kristen OQ said...

Melody sent me an email this morning telling me about it. I have been praying constantly for her safe return.

Irvin_Family said...

I can not express in words how sorry I am that this happened to your friend. I will pray for comfort and peace during this painful time.

Anonymous said...

My name is Kontji Anthony. I'm a reporter from Channel 5.

This whole situation is just heartbreaking. I've seen several websites with people asking for prayers for Micah.

I wondered if any of Micah's friends might be around this morning to talk with me so we can share the prayer requests on a wider scale.

Many people who don't even know her are calling us to say how sad they are and I know they would want to hear from those who were close to Micah.

Please call me at 901-726-0416.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

I am so sorry. Praying for their family.

Lane said...

This is so crazy! I am just now getting caught up on all this. I remember her from Harding...sweet girl. Soo sad.

Related Posts with Thumbnails