Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm Thankful

  • for my loving God
  • my handsome husband
  • my beautiful girls who make me laugh and make me want to cry because I love them so much
  • my "big" family
  • that I get to stay at home (and learn how to be a maid and chef)
  • that we are all healthy (and hopefully remain healthy over the holiday because some of the family we are going to be with is not healthy)
  • that all of the laundry is done-that rarely happens
  • I have a new pair of black boots I like
  • Glee and Biggest Loser (I'm really just "glad" for those)
  • a new, free library card
  • good friends
  • my small group
  • Diet Coke
  • I have already been receiving holiday cards in the mail
  • nap time
  • bedtime
  • my blogging friends
  • holidays

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails