Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cosmetic Surgery

On the Today show this morning they reported that casting directors are looking for actors/actresses who have not gone under then knife or had mulitple injections to alter their appearance. They are looking for the "natural" men and ladies.

Well, halleluah.

Looks like I might get to be a star afterall (ha!).

A few years back, I went to a Women of Faith conference and was introduced to Anita Renfroe...funny, funny lady! She has a knack for taking popular songs and spinning the words for today's woman...kind of like the Christian woman Weird Al.

I saw her latest music video today and laughed hysterically. She has it right! I guess Hollywood is taking their cues now from Anita....enjoy!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

This was hysterical!! I absolutely love her "Momisms" song, to the tune of the William Tell Overture, but I had no idea about this one. I sent a link to my sister and my mom, and they have since forwarded it to other people too!

BlancaMcleroy1230 said...

18禁,聊天,免費影片,美女短片,0401,免費聊天,免費視訊,0204,78論壇,亞洲影城,視訊聊天,免費影片,聊天室,ut,成人,視訊,都都,視訊,打飛機專用網,小高聊天室,視訊,免費影片,a片免費,a片,18,免費線上視訊,日本a電影,影音視訊聊天室,貼圖區,av,383,77p2p,85cc,無碼,av影片,av專賣店,a片線上看,a圖,免費線上影片,微風成人

The Rickard 5 said...

That is hilarious!!! She has one about big ol sweet iced tea...funny, and maybe written for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails