Thursday, September 02, 2010

90210

90210

Happy “90210” day!  (9-02-10)

I think that is so funny!

I remember being a freshman in high school, sitting in my first period theater class, listening to the sophomore/junior girls talk about the episode from the night before.  I had see the episode too and contributed to the conversation.

AND FELT SUPER COOL.

My sister and mom have seen every single episode, I think.  When my sister was in high school it was like a weekly date for them.

Who did you like better, Dylan or Brandon?

I’m more of a Brandon girl (shocking).  He was more wholesome and the “good” guy.  I’ve never been a bad guy kind of girl.  Matthew is more like a “Brandon”.

So, for all of you who grew up on Brandon and Brenda, thought it was odd that Dylan got to live alone in high school, remember Kelly’s mom being pregnant or thought Steve was hilarious then “Happy 90210 Day to you”.

And do you choose Dylan or Brandon?

3 comments:

~aj~ said...

That is too funny about the date. Yes, I was a total 90210 addict as well. I'm also a Brandon girl through and through. ;)

Deborah said...

I remember hearing a similar conversation in high school, except I had no clue what they were talking about. I also remember the long conversation with my mom about why I was mature enough to watch that show every Wednesday night after church.

Definitely Brandon. Couldn't stand Brenda though...she reminded me why most of my friends in high school were guys!

Whitney said...

I was so addicted.... even at college! It was the one show I would record & watch as soon as I got back to the dorm!! I liked Dylan :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails