Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Night

Tonight was GORGEOUS out, so while I was fixing dinner Matthew and the girls spent some time in the back yard.

By the time I was ready with dinner, they had started a fire in the fire pit with a promise from daddy that they could roast marshmallows afterwards.

Elyn has not been feeling well (her teeth have been hurting her, we’re going to the dentist tomorrow) so she was a little grumpy.  That didn’t stop her from wanting marshmallows though.

IMG_0002_edited-1

Nora was pretty excited!  Especially since we found two wire hangers that managed to make the move with us.

 IMG_0003

IMG_0004

Getting the fire ready for the marshmallows…

 IMG_0005

IMG_0007 IMG_0008

The look on Elyn’s face is cracking me up!  It’s like she is saying, “Hey mom…are you sure about this?  Does Daddy even know what he is doing?”

IMG_0009_edited-1

Then my camera died.  Oh well, at least I am taking and putting pictures on my blog again-right?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails