Thursday, October 21, 2010

Some pictures…because I can’t get caught up.

I was going through my pictures tonight and realized there are several that I haven’t shared.  Which really isn’t shocking considering that I have been lacking in my posts, seriously lacking.

The girls and I went to Texas a few weekends ago for my cousin, Jill’s, baby shower.  Jill is pregnant with TWO baby girls, Bristol and Berkley.  We are so excited for her and her shower was WELL attended and full of love and presents.

The table decorations were super cute…

IMG_0194

Look at all of Jill’s helpers :).

 IMG_0196

Look at all of those presents!  It takes a lot of stuff to have twins.

IMG_0540

A few weeks ago we met up with a blogger friend of mine, A.J.  We had tried a few times to get together with no success when finally we were able to schedule a play date.  Nora and Elyn LOVED, LOVED, LOVED baby Titus.  You can see the look of love on Nora’s face…

IMG_0201 IMG_0202 IMG_0204

I wanted a picture of all the kids…it was kind of funny.  Best picture of the four (of the five).

IMG_0206

And then Adam was done, hahahahahaha!

 IMG_0207

The girls love to sit on the floor and color, despite the number of tables that we have scattered among our house.

IMG_0507

While we were in Texas for Jill’s shower the girls and I went and had pedicures while my mom and sister were playing tennis.  I show these to you so you can see how cute the girls are but also to show you how Elyn likes to wear headbands.  She loves headbands, even when she has a bow on.  It has got to hurt!

  IMG_0527 IMG_0528

Some of Nora’s playdough creations.

IMG_0530 IMG_0531

And finally, the coolest baby swing/bouncy seat ever.  This is the seat that Jill got and I cannot believe how amazing it is.  Seriously, if you are about to have a baby, get this swing!!

IMG_0533

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nora is a little artist! I love the playdough creations! Will be ever be at Tucker?

Related Posts with Thumbnails