Friday, March 04, 2011

Someone is observant!

When Julia was here a few weekends ago, she spent a good deal of her time feeding 2-week-old Esther…you know, normal stuff for a 2-week-old.

It’s amazing what kids pick up!

Elyn must have paid very close attention to all the nursing action because this is what happened the other night…

She found the Udder Cover that I had ordered a few weeks ago (for FREE!) and put it on.

IMG_0965

Her baby doll was underneath, just sitting on her lap.

After about a minute or so, she pulled the baby doll out to “pat” her back, like Aunt Julia did…

IMG_0966

And then, she looked up at me and said, “Can you get my water for me?”

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

This reminded me of some other pictures I have taken over the years…

Nora feeding her baby doll when Elyn was about 4 months old:

IMG_1409

After seeing several of our friends use their nursing covers, Nora decided, in July of 2009, to feed her baby dolls the same way…except she would put her baby and a bottle under the cover to feed her babies-ha!

IMG_0044_6940_(Small)

Sweet pictures, sweet girls, sweet memories!

2 comments:

Nicki said...

When our son was born our daughter was just over 2 years old and she would raise her shirt and feed her babies too! haha! It was too cute!

Deborah said...

I will never forget when Joshua's preschool teacher told me that Joshua successfully fed all the babies in the home living center. (Joshua was 2 and Caleb had just been born.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails