Saturday, April 30, 2011

Devastation

I have been so sad looking at all of the footage and pictures of the tornadoes that swept through much of the south this past week.

I have some very good friends that were right in the path of destruction and are, thankfully, physically fine.

My friend, Leslie, lives in Cullman, AL.  Her house is ok and her family is ok.  Her husband’s dental practice however, is in need of complete repair. She put a video on her Facebook page that shows aerial footage of Cullman…

When you get to the one minute mark you have entered the heart of town and when you get to about 1:40, you will see her husbands dental practice-to the left of the red roof.

My heart goes out to all who have experienced loss because of these tornadoes!  I wish there was something I could do, some way I could go and help.  But, for now, I will pray for those who have been affected.  I encourage you to pray for those also.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails