Thursday, April 21, 2011

Eggs

Today started feeling like Easter around here!  We went to our Mommy and Me group at church…not a big showing of mommies or their little ones, but the four that were there had a good time.  After a pizza lunch, we let them “hunt” the eggs that had been scattered in the grass.  It was a beautiful morning/early afternoon…then the torrential downpour started about 2pm this afternoon.  Glad we got the hunt done early!

The crew: Kinsley, Elyn, Sterling and Nora

100_0003

Same crew, just a different arrangement…where is your smile Elyn?

100_0008

OH, there it is!

100_0009_edited-1

Because of the thunderstorms tonight, our soccer game was canceled (yea!) so we were finally able to do something that we had been too busy for…dyeing Easter eggs!!!!!

IMG_0002

The Easter egg artists…

IMG_0003

The artists, working hard!

IMG_0005IMG_0006IMG_0007

Matthew and his masterpiece:

IMG_1164

A basketball going through a hoop…I was impressed.

IMG_1165

Nora and her masterpiece…it’s hard to tell, but she drew an Easter Bunny on her egg.  And when will she start smiling normally again?  The first smile she gave me was a half smile, similar to a stroke patient.

IMG_1166

Elyn and her yellow egg.  She was not as interested in decorating…takes after her mama-ha!

IMG_1167

Colorful eggs!  It was fun!!!!

IMG_0008

As I was cleaning up, I saw my reflection in the window and I though, “WOW!  I look like an Easter egg too.”  So, I grabbed my phone and took a picture of my reflection.  3.5 weeks to go people.  My belly is huge!

IMG_1170

A great day, full of eggs!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Cute Easter eggs!

And you look really cute, too!!

Karie said...

LOVE it!!! Beautiful house...I was trying to catch looks of it in your backgrounds. You and Matthew are a great design team :) You look so good...I know you may not think so, but for this mamma who will never be pregnant again (excepte by the hand of God) I love seeing a Preggy momma!! Blessings on you these next few weeks!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails