Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Me and my girl

Here are a few pictures of me and my baby girl...she is growing up so fast! She is a walking champion now, hardly ever resorting to crawling...that's for babies you know :). She is also a talking maniac. She carries on nonsense conversations with me all day long. I can't imagine what it is going to be like when I start to make sense of what is coming out of her mouth. I really think it will be non-stop chatter. I am so lucky to be her mom and pray daily that she grows to serve God. Matthew and I pray that we are the examples to her that she needs.


In the first picture she is doing her favorite thing...reading. She comes up to me about a million times a day, with a book in her hand, demanding that I stop whatever I am doing and read her the ultra-interesting book that she has chosen. She loves books!!!!!! They will keep her quiet for a very long time. The second picture is of us in our matching sweaters. Matthew's Grandma Henderson crocheted/knitted (I'm not sure which) us mother/daughter sweaters. Mine does not compensate for the protruding belly I have, but Nora's fits great. Thanks Grandma!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Y'all look cute! How was your first night away from Nora?

Ashley said...

So cute! Check mine in a day or two and I'll have a great video of Ranger. Do you know Suzanne with the quads? I just looked and I am amazed at her. It looks like we are all about the same week in our pregnancies. I am obsessed with her now! Can you imagine having FOUR? Crazy stuff!! Anyway, thanks for the many posts lately. I wish I could keep up with you!!

Anonymous said...

Dallas-

I just saw that you commented on Suzanne Steece's blog and couldn't believe it was you! I was in your cabin at Tahkodah one summer...I think right before you and Matt got together! It looks like everything is going GREAT for you! I was so surprised to see you on Suzanne's blog! You gotta love blogger...

Lauren Weldon

Tesney said...

Grandma Henderson has great taste! The sweaters are so cute. I can knit but only a scarf & a hat. Makes me want to learn to do a whole sweater!

Amy S. said...

Very cute pictures of you and Nora! Love the sweaters. Hope you are feeling well being pregnant and having a toddler. Are you going to find out what you are having?? I can't tell you are pregnant at all in those pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails