Tuesday, November 02, 2010

NaBloPoMo

November is National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo). Since I miraciously posted yesterday on the 1st, I figured, "Why not....let's give it a try. 30 posts in 30 days."

I have done a seriously horrible job of posting on my blog and I am hoping this jump starts my motivation again.

Today is a "fall" day. The temperature has dropped and you can smell that Thanksgiving is just around the corner.

Which, by the way, is crazy! I cannot believe Thanksgiving is this month. Which means Christmas is next. Which means I have A LOT to do between now and then. We are supposed to have Matthew's family here for Christmas, which I am excited about, but there is a lot to do!!!!!!!

Okay, so maybe I will have something interesting to write about these next 28 days. Maybe.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Woohoo! Looking forward to reading your 30 posts! No pressure, though...

Related Posts with Thumbnails