Monday, May 13, 2013

 Some randoms:

Over May break Nora wanted to work on a "research paper"-ha!  Little nerd-haha!  Here is her report on rabbits (plagiarizer alert!).
 The night that Nora and I went to Shoguns on our little date, Matthew decided to get creative with making cookies.  He made some cookies with peanut butter, chocolate chips, red pepper and BACON!  And they were good!  Nora and Rives enjoyed crumbling up the bacon, he said :).
I asked Siri to tell me a joke the other day, while I was driving (I was a little bored).  This is the joke she told me.  Ha!  I did make me laugh out loud.  Oh Siri.
The day we had the historic May snowfall, Rives and Elyn spent quite a bit of time building a fort out of the couch cushions and pillows.  While Nora tried to lay on the floor and watch t.v.  Ha!
 I walked downstairs on afternoon to this....grrrrrr.  All three went up to their rooms so Mom could cool down.

 When your toddler gets your phone, this might happen...
 I was working on a small craft project for school and asked Matthew if he had an old paint brush I could borrow.  This is one of the options he brought me.  Ha!  Beggers can't be choosers, I guess.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails